Trying to go for a more Spartan-esque lifestyle, so I am in the process of organizing my old stuff and putting them up for sale. There is a lot of stuff, and I’ll price everything in a way that gets it out of my sight quickly.
Each Craiglist link will be posted here as they come up.
- Blu-Ray Player, $40 (30)
- Scrubs, Seasons 1-8 (DVD), $45 (35)
Lost, Full Series, Blu-Ray, $100 (80)Sold!
- Wolverine/X-Men Set on Blu-Ray – $60 (50)
- Tom Clancy Set on BluRay – $20 (15)
- X-Files, Both Movies, Blu-Ray – $15 (10)
- Matrix, BluRay – $10 (7)
The price in parentheses is the discounted price you get for telling me you saw it here. (Be Warned: I will probably mock you for spending precious Internet time on my site. I can feel brain cells shutting off while I’m typing, I don’t know what happens to someone reading it, but it can’t be healthy.)
- Future items
- Weeds (Blu-ray Seasons)
- Incredible Hulk TV Show (old one, all)
- More Blu-Ray Sets and Single Films
- More DVD Sets and Single Films
- PS3 Games
- PS2 Games
- More Books than I know what to do with
- Laser Pointers (Green, Violet)
- Hand Buzzers, Rubix Cubes (3 sizes),
- A Metric Ton of fat-guy Dress Clothes
- About a million other things.